I got this issue, something wrong!
I select a virtual machine in the inventory and click the Console tab, the screen is blank.
I am not see an error.
I do not have Console Interactions permissions. Admin change my permissions.
To grant Console Interaction permissions:
- Login to VirtualCenter or the host using VI Client.
- Select the host (if logged in to the host) or the datacenter (if logged in to the VirtualCenter)
- Click the Permission tab.
- Right-click in the blank space and choose Add Permissions.
- Under Users and Groups, click Add.
- Select the user experiencing the issue.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
- Under Assigned Role, click on the plus sign (+) next to All Privileges.
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Virtual Machine.
- Click on the plus sign (+) next to Interaction.
- Select Console Interaction.
- Select Propagate to Child Objects.